It is important to manage our money properly and properly allocate for our many goals in life. Some of many Indian sites we can use for gathering knowledge are as follows:
- http://www.moneycontrol.com/ Financial portal for following latest finance news, various mutual funds and stocks.
- http://www.morningstar.com/ An additional famous financial portal for stocks, options, funds, ETFs, financial discussion and real life finance.
- http://www.livemint.com/Home.aspx Great site for Market Info, Economics and Politics and top stories. Don’t forget to check out http://www.livemint.com/SectionPages/mint50.aspx?NavId=127 their 50 curated mutual finds a unique portfolio of chosen mutual fund schemes with consistent records and performance.
- http://www.valueresearchonline.com/ Closely tracking the universe of Indian mutual funds, they have emerged as the trusted provider of mutual fund information in India.
- http://www.rbi.org.in/scripts/FAQDisplay.aspx Provides FAQs on RBI guideline.
- http://www.onemint.com/ is a nice blog with variety of topics for beginners and experienced group as well to share and collect information. Few beginners post:
- http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/ is comprehensive source of financial news from Indiatimes group (suggested by Chirag)
- http://www.myiris.com/ tracks all kind of financial instruments in real time (suggested by Chirag)